Monday, November 14, 2011

11.2 Kef

When and Where Did I Find It:  I have recently started playing Words with Friends on my iPhone.  Someone I was playing played this word.  I had no clue what it was and I figured it was one of those strange words that only really really smart people knew.  So with a new highted awareness of words, I decided to make "kef" one of my vocab blog words---little did I know dictionary.com just used it as its word of the day!  



What it means: According to Dictionary.com Kef means "a state of drowsy contentment"





Level of Familiarity: I didn't know this word at all until someone played it 

Do I Want to Know This Word Well and Why?   I think this is a word I don't need to know.  Its a fun word to know and now I have a new word to play in my game, but it don't really relate to my life.  


Do I Think Others Should Know This Word Well...if so WHO and WHY?   Depends on your lifestyle, but it is just a fun word to know I think!


2 comments:

  1. Carrie....? There is something funny going on with this entry????

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mean the black strip...just noticed it on my work computer...let me fix it

    ReplyDelete